Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome To Our World Civilizations Class!!

Hello, students and parents. I wanted to welcome you all to our World Civilizations class this year! Below you will find a few videos about some of the cultures we will be studying in the near future. In our first unit, we will be exploring the civilizations and customs of India, China and Japan. These countries boast some of the oldest cultures in the world's history, and I trust that you will find them to be fascinating and extremely unique. Furthermore, as our readings and discussions progress, I expect that you will start to notice many similarities between these cultures and our own. Students, I encourage you to leave you comments at the bottom of this blog, and, using the Blogger accounts we setup on Monday, each of you should have a thoughtful discussion posting on the topic by Thursday.

See you in class tomorrow.

- Mr. Collins


,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment